Parent Portal Update: October 30, 2019
Parent Portal has a new link and new look, however your login will remain the same.
- Parents will be able use their current Parent Portal account information to access their student’s information for grades and attendance.
- Parent Portal users will notice some cosmetic differences in page formatting between txConnect Parent Portal and Ascender Parent Portal. Click the guide below to see a PDF showing a preview of some of the changes.
The old Parent Portal address will redirect you to the new Ascender Parent Portal address for a short time. Please update any bookmark, favorite, or shortcut you may have from the old address to the new address.
Please click here for the Ascender Portal Link.
Guide: Ascender Parent Portal Guide (link to the attached PDF file)
Use the latest version of these Recommended Browsers for the best experience.
- Internet Explorer 11
Parents who have a link saved to their mobile device will need to delete the old link and create a new one.
How to Pin Parent Portal Shortcut on Apple and
- Open a browser on your device.
- Browse to the district Ascender website. iPhone users will need to use the Safari browser. Android users may use Chrome.
- For iPhone, in the Safari browser, click the box with the arrow at bottom of page and choose Add to Home Screen.
- For Android, in Chrome, click the three dots in upper right corner of screen and choose Add to Home Screen.