STUDENT TRANSFER REQUESTS
Thank you for your interest in the student transfer process for Columbus ISD. The Out of District Transfer application (living in another district and applying to attend CISD) can be found below.
Please read carefully and complete the entire application. If you are new to Columbus ISD, additional documents are required to complete your application. The list of those documents can be found on the application. An application for transfer into the district does not necessarily mean the application will be approved. Approvals are for the current school year only and do not roll over into the next school year.
The following conditions will apply to any transfer requests that are considered:
- Approval is year-to-year. There is no guarantee once a student is granted a transfer that the transfer will be approved in following years
- No transportation will be provided by the district
- The district may assign students to a campus based on district needs
- Requests may be denied for reasons that include space and instructors available, attendance and behavior
- NEW TO CISD- Required supporting documents MUST be submitted with application for all NEW to CISD transfer requests
- This list of documents can be found on the application
- CISD will not pursue supporting documents for these requests. Applications submitted without supporting documents will not be considered
Out-of-District Transfer Requests for the 2023-2024 School Year are now being accepted. The appropriate forms are located below. After completion, return the request form to:
Columbus ISD Administration Office
105 Cardinal Lane
Columbus, TX 78934