Parent Portal will be used by all campuses and grade levels to enroll new and returning students to Columbus ISD for the 2020-2021 school year.
Beginning July 6th, ALL NEW students to Columbus ISD in grades Pre-K - 12th will be able to enroll using the Ascender Parent Portal.
Please click here for the Ascender Portal Link.
Contacts for Each Campus:
CES - Stevi Blount
CJH - Brittany Brune
CHS - Tammy Sodolak
Required Documents for Registration
- Government Issued Photo ID (of person enrolling child)
- Child’s Certified Birth Certificate (official birth certificate) or Passport
- Child’s Social Security Card (not just the number)
- Proof of Physical Address* (electric/cable/water bill or voter registration card showing current address)
- Current Immunization Records
- Report Card (from previous school)