Skip to main content

Columbus Independent School District

Mobile Menu Toggle


registration image

  Parent Portal will be used by all campuses and grade levels to enroll new and returning students to Columbus ISD for the 2020-2021 school year. 

Beginning July 6th, ALL NEW students to Columbus ISD in grades Pre-K - 12th will be able to enroll using the Ascender Parent Portal. 

Please click here for the Ascender Portal Link.



Contacts for Each Campus:

CES - Stevi Blount

CJH - Brittany Bell

CHS - Emily Henneke


District - Tammy Sodolak




Required Documents for Registration

  • Government Issued Photo ID (of person enrolling child)
  • Child’s Certified Birth Certificate (official birth certificate) or Passport
  • Child’s Social Security Card (not just the number)
  • Proof of Physical Address* (electric/cable/water bill or voter registration card showing current address)
  • Current Immunization Records
  • Report Card (from previous school)
  • Withdrawal Form (from previous school)
*If you reside outside of Columbus ISD, you are required to fill out a Student Transfer Packet.  The packet must be reviewed and approved by both the campus principal and the Superintendent. 
*If you live in someone else's home and the bills are in their name, the parent will need a Proof of Residency Affidavit. 
*if you have a child living in your home that is not biologically yours or you do not have court appointed papers stating that you are the legal guardian, you will need to fill out a Voluntary Caregiver Packet.