Beginning July 19th, ALL students attending Columbus ISD in grades PK-12th for the 2021-2022 school year will be able to enroll or complete annual registration paperwork using the Ascender Parent Portal.
*If you reside outside of Columbus ISD, you are required to fill out a Student Transfer Packet. The packet must be reviewed and approved by both the campus principal and the Superintendent.
*If you live in someone else's home and the bills are in their name, the parent will need a Proof of Residency Affidavit.
*if you have a child living in your home that is not biologically yours or you do not have court appointed papers stating that you are the legal guardian, you will need to fill out a Voluntary Caregiver Packet.
For additional information on Parent Portal, please click here.
Required Documents for Student Registration
- Government Issued Photo ID (Parent/Guardian enrolling child that lives in CISD)
- Child's Official Certified Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Physical Address (Current July/August electric/cable/water bill with service address or voter registration card showing current address)
- Current Immunization Records
- Report Card (from previous school)
- Withdrawal Form (from previous school)