Special Education » Notices


Dyslexia Evaluations, Identification, and Instruction- HB 3928
FAQ update Nov. 15, 2023
See HB 3928 F&Q for definitions, questions, and information about the changes in dyslexia.
Do you believe that your child was delayed or denied evaluations or compensatory services?


If you believe your child needs compensatory services then you should request an ARD committee meeting. Parents may request an ARD Committee Meeting at any time. 


A parent/ guardian has the right to request a special education evaluation at any time (Senate Bill 139). Please refer to the Child Find page for information on how to request an evaluation.