Steering Committee Meetings
It is an exciting time to be a part of Columbus ISD as we plan for our future! A steering committee has been formed to allow the district to hear from and incorporate many different perspectives from people in our community.
- The Steering Committee will study and consider district need, building condition, comparability, safety, technology, and program needs.
- The Steering Committee will assist the district in developing a plan to recommend to the Board of Trustees.
- Each member will do their best to represent their community in the bond planning process.
- All voices and opinions will be heard and respected.
- The educational needs of all students will be the ultimate consideration.