Texas Curriculum Management Program Cooperative
The Texas Curriculum Management Program Cooperative, or TCMPC, is a shared service agreement between the 20 Educational Service Centers (ESCs) in Texas. This shared service agreement, or SSA, allows participating ESCs to share responsibility for management and operations of the online curriculum management system known as the TEKS Resource System .
The TCMPC provides content and support for an online curriculum management system known as the TEKS Resource System. The content includes curriculum and assessment components aligned to the most current versions of the State Board of Education-adopted TEKS
for the following subject areas:
- English Language Arts and Reading (grades K-12)
- Mathematics (grades K-12)
- Science (grades K-12)
- Social Studies (grades K-12)
- Spanish Language Arts and Reading (grades K-5)
- Spanish translated versions of Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies (grades K-5)
The TCMPC believes that teachers, working with parents and their communities, know how to best educate their students. Therefore, the TCMPC does not provide sample lessons.